Monday, September 29, 2008

Hooray!

I just got word that the neighbors had their baby tonight and everyone is safe and well. Mama Neighbor and I were doing a bit of plotting earlier and sort of hoping that the baby would be a boy, because how fun would it be to have a built-in playmate so close in age and just right up the street? And we got our wish, and Levi's buddy has arrived. Hooray!

(I don't know who I think I'm fooling. If the baby had been a girl, I'd be over the moon about that, too.)

4 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Girlfriend for Levi......best friend for Levi. Hmmmm, I'd be glad its a boy, too. After all, we know that Levi will never love another girl besides his mom. :)

Pauly Z said...

Isn't it funny...the two children are five weeks apart, which makes Levi seem a lot older. In a short while they'll seem exactly the same age :)

The Ski's said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I saw you on the Miller's blog list. I am so excited that I can watch your family grow through our computer!!!! I am going to add you to our blog if that is ok with you! So glad to see you are doing well! Hugs to Levi!

Anonymous said...

*twiddles thumbs*

this blog is getting predictable one day after another of nothing :(