Friday, November 14, 2008

The Man in the Mirror

Still no camera ... it is currently wending its way home from Canada. (Have I mentioned ever that customs via the postal service is a pain in the neck?)

I can give you a Totally Cute (tm) update, however. Levi discovered, for the first time, the baby in the mirror. Apparently he was quite pleased with his new friend and found him very amusing. He stayed in front of the mirror and laughed at him for a couple of minutes before he got tired of it. It was lots of fun, especially for Mom and Dad.

1 comments:

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

I can't wait to see pics of Babe in the mirror when you get them. You can synch your phone to your blog (mine's a verizon cell and I upload my pics right after I take them). If you want help doing it, I'd be glad to give it a shot. My boys' birthmom checks a couple times a day; she especially loves the little video clips (singing in the bathtub, riding a bike, shooting hoops, etc).

Katie, the Cold Noodles' Mom
mrsfan8403@hotmail.com